Communist Propaganda barely disguised as "entertainment": BLACK PANTHER (2018).
It is truly revealing that the psychological warfare developed by the Communist ideology infiltrates so batantly blockbusters like BLACK PANTHER (2018).
At the end of the movie, after a first credit apparition, the Wakanda leader states at the United Nations:
... and for the first time in our history we will be sharing our knowledge and our resources with the outside world. Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows. We cannot. We must not. We will work to be an example of how brothers and sisters of this Earth should treat each other. Now, more than ever the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the thruth. More connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another. as if we were one single tribe.
1) This statement suggests that building a wall between Mexico and the U.S. is foolish. Thus, this is an anti-Donald Trump movie.
2) The Wakandan leader offers marvels that don't exist in reality. So, his promises are empty promises. The Third World Countries don't have technology to offer. Therefore, the idea is just propaganda.
3) The Wakandan leader wants the world countries to behave as one single tribe. So, he states a Communist agenda.
4) Everett K. Ross, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer, looks noticibly less athletic than the Wakandans and, even though he is a "noble person", the technology he uses is inferior to the one used by the Wakandans. He is healed by the Wakandans after being shot. All this is not only racist, but overt pro-Third World propaganda that diminishes the appeareance of the CIA. This movie could easily been designed in a Cuban Communist Laboratory, in North Korea, Russia (former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics), or the People's Republic of China.
5) Ulysses Klaue, one of the "bad guys" is an Afrikaner, so he has Dutch heritage. He behaves as a caricature. This is more racism.
The two production companies behind this piece of Communist propaganda, anti-CIA, anti-Donald Trump, are:
-Marvel Studios [US]
- Walt Disney Pictures [US]
What is the real agenda behind these two production companies?
Can we be so naive as to believe that this movies are "entertainment" and don't have propaganda value?
Have the U.S. already been defeated in the Cold War?
Apparently, no one cares.
The little, technologically underdeveloped, white guy is just an insignificant Central Intelligence Agency Officer. Is BLACK PANTHER (2018) laying the groundwork for a general Third World Revolution in the mind of the espectators?